Insights for Success Episode 4 – Jay Papasan
Jay Papasan is a creative executive leading the best-selling publishing team at Keller Williams. He most recently co-authored The ONE Thing with Gary Keller, which is available at www.the1thing.com. The ONE Thing has been translated into 24 languages and has more than 225 national bestseller list appearances, including #1 on the Wall Street Journal. He is a frequent event speaker and corporate trainer.
He’s currently VP of Publishing and Executive Editor at KWRI. In the past, he’s led both the education and the research divisions, as well. He’s co-owner of a top-producing, Austin-based real estate sales business, Papasan Property Group, and also a partner in the private equity firm, Keller Capital. In, 2007 he was a finalist for Austin’s 40 Under 40.
This ActiveRain podcast is sponsored by: Boomtown
Are you looking to take your business to the next level? BoomTown gives you the tools you need to capture new opportunities and convert them into closed deals. If you want to save time, and build a stronger ROI.
BoomTown helps you take your business to new heights through simplifying your daily routines, leaving you to do what you do best. For more information, visit BoomTownROI.com.
- Podcast Episode 37 – Jeremy Lehman March 29, 2017
- Podcast Episode 36 – Sarah Jones March 6, 2017
- Podcast Episode 35 – Laurie Weston Davis February 22, 2017
- Podcast Episode 34 – Tina Mak January 3, 2017
- Podcast Episode 33 – Leo Cohen December 12, 2016
- Podcast Episode 32 – Andrew Flachner November 28, 2016