Insights for Success Episode 5 – Seth Price
Seth Price has spent 20 years in digital marketing, consulting for more than 300 companies during that period, including 19 of the FORTUNE 500. His current endeavor is as Chief Instigator at Placester, providing social media and content marketing advice and counsel to tens of thousands of real estate professionals & brands. Placester is the fourth multi-million dollar company Seth has helped grow from scratch. It’s Real Estate Marketing Academy has quickly become one of the top educational resources for real estate professionals, and is visited by more than 75,000 marketers each month.
With this background, Seth speaks approximately 25 times per year nationwide, often with lessons about how business people can use today’s shifts in technology and consumer expectation to make their companies more RELEVANT.
This ActiveRain podcast is sponsored by: Brivity
Brivity makes it easy to generate leads, manage your listing and pending business, market your listings, and automatically communicate with your clients. So they know exactly what you’re doing to sell their home, and you look like a superstar. Learn more at Brivity.com.
- Podcast Episode 37 – Jeremy Lehman March 29, 2017
- Podcast Episode 36 – Sarah Jones March 6, 2017
- Podcast Episode 35 – Laurie Weston Davis February 22, 2017
- Podcast Episode 34 – Tina Mak January 3, 2017
- Podcast Episode 33 – Leo Cohen December 12, 2016
- Podcast Episode 32 – Andrew Flachner November 28, 2016