Insights for Success Episode 7 – Debbie Reynolds
Debbie Reynolds is a full-time real estate professional and ActiveRain ambassador that works in and around the Clarksville, TN area. She has been selling real estate since 1980 and have literally sold thousands of homes and some even 2,3 or 4 times. As a real estate trainer she believes in education and has the credentials to prove it. Much of her business comes from referrals from past clients and considers that to be a wonderful endorsement of the job she does.
This ActiveRain podcast is sponsored by: CityBlast
CityBlast has helped more real estate agents generate more leads though social media than any other company on the planet!
CityBlast.com has sent out 960,429 automatic buyer leads to our members, from the website alone. We’ve also generated 1,007,162 leads on our members’ Facebook Pages, and today alone, our posts will be seen by over 13,274,308 potential buyers and sellers.
Simply put, CityBlast has helped more real estate agents find more new clients through social media than any other company on the planet. Period.
- Podcast Episode 37 – Jeremy Lehman March 29, 2017
- Podcast Episode 36 – Sarah Jones March 6, 2017
- Podcast Episode 35 – Laurie Weston Davis February 22, 2017
- Podcast Episode 34 – Tina Mak January 3, 2017
- Podcast Episode 33 – Leo Cohen December 12, 2016
- Podcast Episode 32 – Andrew Flachner November 28, 2016